Xiaomi has unveiled the Redmi Note 10T in Russia. The device appears to be a rebranded Redmi Note 10 5G, but Xiaomi’s Russian website does not mention whether the Redmi Note 10T supports 5G mobile networks.
The Note 10T is equipped with a 6.5-inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display which supports 90Hz refresh rate with AdaptiveSync 30Hz / 50Hz / 60Hz / 90Hz, and a 1:1500 Contrast Ratio.The phone runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor clocked at 2.2GHz, with 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The handset features a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
The main camera on the phone is a 48MP rear lens with an f/1.79 aperture, and is assisted by a 2MP Macro Sensor and a 2MP Depth Sensor both with an f/2.4 aperture, along with an LED Flash module. The selfie lens on the handset is an 8MP snapper with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Redmi note 10T is backed by a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging, and has a USB Type-C connector. In the connectivity department, the device supports 4G VoLTE, Dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone weighs 190g and sums up to 161.81 × 75.34 × 8.92 mm.
Redmi Note 10T specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate with AdaptiveSync 30Hz / 50Hz / 60Hz / 90Hz
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core 2.2GHz, 7nm
- GPU: Arm Mali-G57 MC2 950 MHz
- Operating system Android 10
- Memory: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 + up to 2TB via microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 aperture + 2MP Macro Sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP Depth Sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAH + 18WFast charging, USB Type C
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz / 5GHzBluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS/Galile/GLONASS/Beidou/A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side fingerprint reader, AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Proximity sensor | Ambient Light Sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass | IR emitter
- Colours: Blue Mignight, Graphite Gray, Green Glow, Silver Chrome
- Dimensions: 161.81 × 75.34 × 8.92 mm
- Weight: 190g
Redmi Note 10T price in Russia
The Redmi Note 10T price in Russia starts at 19,990 Rubles for the 4GB/128GB version. The prices for the 6GB variant have not been announced.