Redmi has confirmed the Redmi Note 10T 5G India launch date. The device is debuting a week from now.
The Chinese brand had been teasing the arrival of the new phone in India for quite some time. Prior teasers indicated that it was a Redmi Note device with a focus on speed. The launch date confirmation features a render of the handset itself.
Now, coming to the device, it isn’t new per se, as it was launched as the Redmi Note 10 5G in China. It’s being rebranded as the Redmi Note 10T 5G in India.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches DotDisplay Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 1,500:1 Contrast Ratio, DynamicSwitch display: 30Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core 2.2 GHz, 7nm
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MC2 950MHz
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Memory: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 aperture, + 2MP macro camera f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5,000mAh, USB Type-C, 18W Fast Charging
- Audio: Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual SIM Dual Standby 5g + 5G n1,n3,n7,n8,n20,n28,n38,n40,n41,n66,n77,n78, 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS: L1, Galileo: E1, Glonass: G1, Beidou, A-GPS, NFC
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colours: Power Black, Poco Yellow and Cool Blue
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, 360° ambient light sensors, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, IR Blaster
Redmi Note 10T 5G India launch date
The Redmi Note 10T 5G India launch date is set for July 20th, the phone will be sold exclusively via Amazon and Mi.com/in. It could be priced affordably to take on the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G series.