The Redmi K30s specs and design have been revealed via a TENAA listing. Here’s what the upcoming phone looks like.
The K30s is equipped with a 6.67-inches LTPS Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, and has a punchhole camera in the top left corner for the 20MP selfie camer.
The phone runs on Android 10 likely with MIUI 12, and is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 2.84GHz with 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB of storage. The main camera on the Redmi K30s is a 64MP sensor.
The Redmi K30s specs sheet on TENAA says that the device is backed by a 4900 mAh battery that supports fast charging. The K30s weighs 216g, and measures 165.1 × 76.4 × 9.33 mm. The handset supports 5G mobile networks.
The Redmi K30s has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The listing spotted by PlayfulDroid mentions the phone’s model number as M2007J3SC. It will be available in 8 colours: Black, red, blue, pink, white, green, purple, grey.
Redmi K30s specs
- Display: 6.67-inches LTPS Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System: MIUI with Android 10
- Processor: Octa-core 2.84GHz
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Main Cameras: 64MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 4900 mAH, Fast Charging
- Weight: 216g
- Dimensions: 165.1 × 76.4 × 9.33 mm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 5G, LTE, Bluetooth
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Fingerprint Scanner
- Colours: Black, red, blue, pink, white, green, purple, gray
- Model Number: M2007J3SC
There is no word yet as to when the Redmi K30s will be announced.