The Redmi 7 tech specs have been revealed through a TENAA listing. The phone could be announced soon in China.
The photo you see above, is of the Redmi 7. It has a 6.26-inch HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a dot-drop notch that houses the front camera.
According to the Redmi 7 tech specs sheet on the listing, the phone is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor, and runs on MIUI 10 based Android 9 Pie. The device will come in three variants: 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM with 16GB/32GB/64GB of on-board storage. The phone and will support up 512GB of expandable memory via a microSD card slot.
The phone is backed by a 3,900 mAh battery. The device’s model number is M1810F6LE. The Redmi 7 weighs 180g and measures 158.65 x 76.43 x 8.47 mm. It will be available in 8 colours: Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, and White colours.
Redmi 7 Tech Specs
- Display: 6.26-inch HD+ TFT, Dot-drop notch
- Operating System: MIUI 10 based Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core
- Memory: 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM
- Storage: 16GB/32GB/64GB + microSD card
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 8MP, LED Flash
- Battery: 3,900 mAh
- Dimensions: 158.65 x 76.43 x 8.47 mm
- Weight: 180g
The Redmi 7 may be launched alongside the recently announced Redmi Note 7 Pro, in China