A new variant of the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro has been listed on TENAA. This appears to be exactly similar to the Redmi 3 Pro which was launched at the end of March.
The Operating System also takes a jump from MIUI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop 16GB to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. There is a 1.4 GHz Processor powering the new phone, which we speculate could be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 617. The device has 32GB of internal storage, with an option of expandable memory, up to 128GB via a micro SD card slot.
A 13 megapixel camera is the main lens on the phone, while a 5 megapixel front camera is for selfies. The phone is backed by a 4000 mAh battery.
Redmi 3 Pro Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch 1080p Full HD display
- Processor: 1.4GHz
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32 GB of internal storage + up to 128GB microSD
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Dimensions: 139.42 × 69.66 × 8.47 mm
- Weight: 143g