The Realme X7 Max 5G has just been launched in India. And as expected, it is a rebranded version of the Realme GT Neo 5G that was announced in China recently.
The X7 Max 5G sports a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+ display with a 91.7% screen-to-body ratio. The screen supports 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 98% NTSC Color Gamut, and is equipped with an in-display fingerprint reader. The selfie camera is a 16MP punch-hole lens with an f/2.5 aperture and 78° FOV.
The Realme X7 Max 5G runs on Realme 2.0 UI based on Android 11. It is the first phone in India that is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G processor. The device has 6GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The triple camera set up on the rear of the X7 Max 5G consists of a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor with a 78.6° FOV, an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens that has an f/2.3 aperture, a 2MP macro lens, with 88.8° FOV, an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash.
The Realme X7 Max 5G packs a 4,500mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port, and supports 50W Fast Charging, which can fully charge the device in just 35 minutes. The device has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Connectivity options on the phone include support for 5G Dual SIM Dual Standby, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 4 & IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONSS, BEIDOU, and GALILEO.
The phone measures 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm, and weighs 179g.
Realme X7 Max 5G specs
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 98% NTSC Color Gamut, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G 6nm process,
- Operating System: Realme 2.0 UI based on Android 11
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 64MP Sony IMX682, 78.6° FOV, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle, f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro lens, 88.8° FOV, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP punch-hole, f/2.5 aperture, 78° FOV
- Battery: 4,500mAh, USB Type-C, 50W SuperDart Charge Fast Charging (100% in 35 minutes)
- Connectivity: 5G Dual SIM Dual Standby, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 4 & IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, GLONSS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor / light sensor / proximity sensor / gyroscope / acceleration sensor
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers, Linear speaker, Dual mic noise reduction, Dolby panoramic sound, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 179g
Realme X7 Max 5G price in India
The Realme X7 Max 5G price in India starts at Rs. 26,999 for the 8GB/128GB version, while the 12GB/256GB model costs Rs.29,999.
The phone will be available exclusively via Flipkart and Realme.in, and the first sale is scheduled to start at 12PM on 4th June. The device comes in 3 colours: Milky Way, Mercury Silver and Asteroid Black.