The Realme X50 5G has been announced in China. This is what the mid-ranger’s specs comprise.
The phone sports a 6.57-inches Full HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 120Hz refresh rate. The display has dual punch-hole cameras in the top left corner, to house a 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture and 105° field-of-view.
Since the screen is an LCD panel (and not AMOLED), the phone is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The device runs on the new Realme UI which is based on Android 10.
The X50 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM. It will be available in 2 storage variants 128GB/256GB, which use a UFS 2.1 storage chip.
The Realme X50 5G is backed by a 4200mAh battery which supports 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charge, over a USB Type-C port.
In terms of optics, the X50 5G features quad cameras consisting of a 64MP main lens with a Samsung GW1 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture support for optical image stabilization, a 12MP Telephoto lens with an f/2.5 aperture, and support for up to 20x hybrid zoom, an 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.25 aperture, and a 2MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED flash.
The Realme X50 5G does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Realme X50 5G specs
- Display: 6.57-inches Full HD+ LCD 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate
- Operating System: Realme UI based on Android 10
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4200mAh, USB Type-C, 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charge
- Main Cameras: 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1/1.72, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS + 12MP Telephoto lens, f/2.5 aperture, 20x hybrid zoom + 8MP f/2.25 aperture ultra-wide angle lens 119° FoV + 2MP macro lens f/2.4 aperture, + LED flash
- Selfie Cameras: 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size + 8MP 105° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 5G, WiFi 802.11 ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm
- Weight: 202g
Realme X50 5G Price
The Realme X50 price in China starts at RMB 2499 (about Rs. 25,000) for the 8GB/128GB variant. The 6GB/256GB version has been priced at RMB 2699 (about Rs. 27,000), while the 12GB/256GB version costs RMB 2999 (about Rs. 30,000). The Realme X50 5G will be available in 2 colours: Polar White and Glacier Blue.
The Master Edition designed by Naoto Fukasawa has 12GB of RAM/256GB of storage, and will sell for RMB 3099 (about Rs. 31,000). It will be available in Black and Gold colours.