Just last month, Realme launched two mid-range smartphones Realme X and Realme X Lite in China making them be the first Realme devices launched outside India. The company appears to set, to bring the Realme X devices in India soon and it may bring a special Realme X SpiderMan Far From Home Edition too. The confirmation comes from Realme itself which announced their association with SpiderMan Far From Home. The similar tweet is done by the Company CEO Madhav Seth.
Young, daring and powerful! That's what connects us with @SpiderMan and that's why we're leaping towards an exciting association with #SpiderManFarFromHome. Comment ‘YAY!’ if you can't wait to know more. #DareToLeap pic.twitter.com/0oYdxJO0yb
— realme (@realmemobiles) June 27, 2019
Realme X SpiderMan Far From Home Edition Specifications
We expect Realme X SpiderMan Far From Home Edition to have the almost same hardware as we have seen in Realme X. Coming to hardware specifications of Realme X, it sports a 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection having In-display fingerprint scanner. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie operating system with ColorOS 6. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor along with 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM & 64GB/128GB of internal storage.
The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack. It is backed by a 3765mAh battery that supports 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging over a USB Type-C port.
Coming to the camera, Realme X is equipped with dual rear cameras having 48MP primary Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.7 aperture, electronic image stabilization support, and a 5MP secondary sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The pop-up selfie lens on the device is a 16MP Sony IMX471 camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
Realme X specs
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 394 PPI, 430 nits brightness, 91.2% screen to body ratio, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9 Pie)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core @ 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Battery: 3765mAh, USB Type-C, 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX586 EIS, f/1.7 aperture + 5MP f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Pop-up Selfie Camera: 16MP Sony IMX471, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM Dual VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5G, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 161.2 × 76 × 9.4 mm
- Weight: 191g
Realme X price starts at 1499 Yuan in China for the 4GB RAM variant, while the 6GB model will costs 1599 Yuan and the 8GB RAM variant retails for 1799 Yuan. We can expect the Indian pricing on Similar lines i.e. starting around Rs. 15,000 for the base variant.