The Realme Narzo 50i Prime has just been announced in India. The entry-level 4G phone is powered by an octa-core Unisoc T612 processor with an ARM Mali-G57 GPU.
The smartphone runs on Realme UI R Edition based on Android 11, has 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of UFS 2.2 storage, and supports up to 1TB of additional storage via a dedicated microSD card slot. the Narzo 50i Prime is equipped with a 6.5-inches HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. The display has a water-drop notch to house a 5MP f/2.2 selfie lens.
Realme has packed a 5,000mAh battery in the mobile, and it charges via a micro USB port. The main camera on the Realme Narzo 50i Prime is an 8 megapixels sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. The device supports Dual SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0 and , GPS. It retains the 3.5mm headphone jack. The Realme Narzo 50i Prime weighs 182g and measures 164 x 76 x 8.5mm.
Realme Narzo 50i Prime specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ LCD, 1600 x 720 pixels, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits brightness, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Unisoc T612 octa-core 12nm process
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57
- Operating System: Realme UI R Edition based on Android 11
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB UFS 2.2 + up to 1TB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer
- Main Cameras: 8MP f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: 5MP f/2.2
- Battery: 5,000mAh, micro USB
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 182 g
- Colours: Mint Green, Dark Blue
Realme Narzo 50i Prime price
The Realme Narzo 50i Prime price in India starts at Rs. 7,999 for the 3GB/32GB trim, while the 4GB/64GB version costs Rs. 8,999. The device will be available for purchase at 12 AM on September 23rd at Realme.com and Amazon. The phone comes in 2 colours; Mint Green and Dark Blue.