The Realme C55 has been officially announced in Indonesia. The device comes with a Mini Capsule, a software feature that mimics Apple iPhone 14 Pro’s Dynamic Island.
The Mini Capsule expands from the selfie camera to display the battery level, charging progress, and a few other details. The phone is equipped with a 6.72-inches Full HD+ display with a 90Hz Refresh Rate. The display has a 91.4% Screen Ratio, supports 680nits Brightness, and 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate.
It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor clocked at @2.0GHz, with an ARM Mali-G52. It has 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and supports up to 16GB of Dynamic RAM (virtual memory).
The Realme C55 has 128GB/256GB of storage, and supports up to 1TB of additional storage via dedicated microSD card slot. It runs on Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13. The mobile packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W SUPERVOOC Charge over a USB Type-C port. The fast charging technology is capable of fully charging the battery in 63 minutes.The 4G phone supports Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2. and has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Realme C55 sports a side-mounted fingerprint reader. The smartphone measures 165.6 x 75.9 x 7.89mm, and weighs 189.5g.
Realme C55 specs
- Display: 6.72-inches, Full HD+, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 91.4% Screen Ratio, 680nits Brightness, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Realme Mini Capsule
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core @2.0GHz, 12nm
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52
- Operating System: Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM + up to 16GB Dynamic RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB + up to 1TB via dedicated micro SD card
- Battery: 5000mAh, 33W SUPERVOOC Charge, USB Type-C (up to 100% in 63 minutes)
- Main Cameras: 64MP AI Camera, 2MP Depth Sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP AI
- Dimensions: 165.6 x 75.9 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 189.5g
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO / Beidou
- Sensors: Magnetic Induction Sensors, Light Sensors, Proximity Sensors, Acceleration Sensor
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm Headphone jack
Realme C55 price in Indonesia
The Realme C55 price in Indonesia starts at IDR 2,499,000 (about Rs. 13,000) for the 6GB/128GB version, while the 8GB/256GB trim costs IDR 2,999,000 (around Rs. 16,000). The device will be available for purchase from March 8th, and comes in 2 colours: Sunshower, and Rainy Night. The phone is expected to be launched soon in India.