Realme has announced a new model of its entry level Realme C15 handset. The company calls it the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition.
And as the name suggests, the device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor, unlike the one which was launched 2 months ago with a MediiaTek Helio G35 chipset. The rest of the specs are identical.
The Snapdragon SoC is also an octa-core processor that is clocked at 1.8 GHz and has an Adreno 610 GPU. It comes in 2 variants: 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, and 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage. Both variants come with a dedicated microSD card slot that supports upto 256GB of expandable memory.
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition sports a 6.52-inches HD+ LCD display with an 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio and 269 PPI. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and has a water-drop notch for the 8MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture. The phone runs on Android 10 with Realme UI.
There are quad cameras on the back panel with a 13MP primary lens with an f/2.2 aperture, 4x digital zoom, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with an FOV of 119°, an f/2.25 aperture, a 2MP Black and White lens and a 2MP Retro Lens both with an f/2.4 aperture, along with an LED Flash. The Realme C15 Qualcomm edition is equipped with a rear fingerprint scanner.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Specs
- Display: 6.52-inches HD+ LCD, 1600 x 720 pixels, water-drop notch 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass, 269 PPI
- Operating System: Realme UI based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core 1.8 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 32/GB64GB + upto 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 6000 mAh, 18W quick charge, micro USB
- Main Cameras: 13MP (f/2.2 aperture 4x digital zoom) + 8MP ultra wide-angle (FOV 119°, f/2.25 aperture) + 2MP Black and White lens (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP Retro Lens (f/2.4 aperture) LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 209g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/Beidou/Glonass, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Fingerprint Scanner, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Magnetic induction Sensor, Acceleration Sensor
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition price in India
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition has been priced at Rs. 9,499 for the 3GB/32GB variant, while the 4GB/64GB version costs Rs. 10,499. In comparison, the MediaTek Helio G35 versions of the device cost Rs. 500 more at Rs. 9999 and Rs. 10,9999 respectively.