The Poco F4 isn’t the only new phone that was unveiled by the company today. The Poco X4 GT has also been launched in Europe.
The phone sports a 6.67-inches Full HD+ IPS LCD screen with 144Hz Refresh Rate, 270Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 640 nits brightness, 1,400:1 contrast ratio. The screen supports 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, True Color, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The Poco X4 GT runs on MIUI 13 based on Android 12, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor clocked at 2.85GHz, with an Arm Mali-G610 MC6 GPU. The device supports LiquidCool Technology 2.0, has 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The selfie camera on the Poco X4 GT is a 16 megapixels, f/2.45 lens. The triple camera array on the rear panel consists of a 64MP primary sensor with an f/1.89 lens, an 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens and an LED Flash. The battery on the phone is a 5,080mAh cell that supports 67W Fast Charging via a USB Type-C port, and can charge it to 100% in 46 minutes.
In the Audio department, the mobile has a 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual Stereo Speakers, and supports Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless. Connectivity options on the device include 5G Dual SIM, Dual 5G Standby with the following bands: N1/N3/N5/N7/N8/N/20/N28/N38/N40/N41/N77/N78, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, GPS, Galileo, QZSS, Glonass, Beidou, NFC, and Bluetooth 5.3.
The Poco X4 GT has a side-mounted fingerprint reader, a proximity sensor, an ambient light sensor, a color temperature sensor, an accelerometer, a gyroscope, an electronic compass, a linear motor and an IR blaster. The device weighs 200g and sums up to 163.64 x 74.29 x 8.87mm.
Poco X4 GT specs
- Display: 6.67-inches IPS LCD Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 270Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 640 nits brightness, 1,400:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, True Color, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 octa-core 2.85GHz, 5nm process
- GPU: Arm Mali-G610 MC6
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 64MP, f/1.89 + 8MP 120° ultra-wide, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro, f/2.4, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.45
- Battery: 5,080mAh, 67W Fast Charging, USB Type-C (100% in 46 minutes)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless
- Connectivity: 5G Dual SIM, Dual 5G Standby N1/N3/N5/N7/N8/N/20/N28/N38/N40/N41/N77/N78, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, GPS, Galileo, QZSS, Glonass, Beidou, NFC, Bluetooth 5.3
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Sensors: Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Color temperature sensor｜Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass | Linear motor | IR blaster
- Dimensions: 163.64 x 74.29 x 8.87mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colours: Blue, Black, Silver
Poco X4 GT price in Europe
The Poco X4 GT price starts at €379 (about Rs. 31,000) in Europe for the 8GB/128GB model, while the 8GB/256GB trim costs €429 (around Rs. 35,000). The company is offering an early bird discount of €80 on both models, so you can get the 8GB/128GB version for €299, and the 256GB model for €349.
The phone will be available for purchase on June 27, and comes in 3 colour options: Blue, Black, and Silver.