The Poco F4 5G has just been announced globally. The flagship phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 octa-core processor clocked at 3.2GHz.
The smartphone sports a 6.67-inches E4 AMOLED Full HD+ display, that supports 120Hz Refresh Rate, and 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate. The screen has a maximum brightness of 1300 nits brightness, 5,000,00:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, and is certified for True Color, HDR10+, Dolby Vision. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The phone runs on MIUI 13 based on Android 12. It has an Adreno 650, a Vapor Chamber and supports LiquidCool Technology 2.0 to keep the temperature levels low while gaming. It has 6GB/8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The selfie lens on the Poco F4 5G is a 20MP sensor. The handset has a triple lens array on the rear, comprising a 64 megapixels camera that supports Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), with an f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP 119° ultra-wide lens that has an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens, and an LED Flash.
Poco has packed a 4,500 mAh battery in the phone, and it supports 67W Fast Charging via a USB Type-C port. The Poco F4 5G can be charged up to 50% in 11 minutes and 100% in 38 minutes. The mobile does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, and instead relies on the USB Type-C port, Bluetooth and Dual Stereo Speakers for audio playback. The device supports Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication. Connectivity-wise, the Poco F4 supports Dual SIM cards with Dual 5G Standby – 10 bands N1/N3/N5/N8/N28A/N38/N40/N41/N77/N78, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6. NavIC, GPS and NFC. The device is rated IP53 for splash resistance. The phone measures 163.2 x 75.95 x 7.7mm and weighs 195g.
Poco F4 specs
- Display: 6.67-inches E4 AMOLED Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 1300 nits brightness, 5,000,00:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, True Color, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 octa-core 3.2GHz, 7nm process
- GPU: Adreno 650 LiquidCool Technology, Vapor Chamber
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 64MP, OIS, f/1.79 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro, f/2.4, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 67W Fast Charging, USB Type-C (50% in 11 minutes and 100% in 38 minutes)
- Audio: Dual Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless
- Connectivity: 5G Dual SIM, Dual 5G Standby – 10 bands N1/N3/N5/N8/N28A/N38/N40/N41/N77/N78, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6. NavIC, GPS, NFC
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.2 x 75.95 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 195g
- Colours: Night Black, Nebula Green
- Rating: IP53
Poco F4 5G price in India
The Poco F4 price in India starts at Rs. 27,999 for the 6GB/128GB model. The 8GB/128GB variant costs Rs. 29,999, while the 12GB/256GB model comes with a price tag of Rs. 29,999.
Poco has some launch offers for buyers, an instant discount of Rs. 1,000 which can be clubbed with another discount of Rs. 3,000 while making your purchase with an SBI Bank Debit Card, Credit Card or EMI transaction. The device will go on sale on June 27th on Flipkart. It will be available in 2 colours: Night Black, and Nebula Green.