Poco is teasing a new phone, and once again it is not the Poco F2 Pro. Instead, the promos confirm the Poco C3 India launch date.
The company tweeted a poster along with a message that says the device will be available via Flipkart. The online retailer has a promo page for the devic, and it shows off the design of the camera modules and part of the back panel.
It also says that the phone has a 13MP main camera and a macro lens. It appears that the Poco C3 could be a rebranded Redmi 9C, that was announced in Malaysia recently. It is likely that the Poco C3 could launch with MIUI 12 out of the box, with Poco Launcher 2.0.
Here’s a recap of the device’s specs.
Poco C3 Specs (based on Redmi 9C)
- Display: 6.53-inch HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, LCD, Dot-drop display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + upto 512GB via microSD card
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W fast charging, Micro USB
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.07 x9 mm
- Weight: 196g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack
- Misc: Rear-placed fingerprint scanner
Poco C3 India Launch Date
The Poco C3 India launch date has been set for October 6th. The event will be live-streamed at 12PM on the brand’s social channels.