It is equipped with a 6.5-inches Full HD+ curved AMOLED display that has a water-drop notch, and a 90Hz refresh rate. The screen supports 135Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, HDR10+, and houses an In-display fingerprint scanner.
The Reno Ace runs on ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie, and comes with 8GB/12GB RAM with 128GB/256GB of storage. The device is backed by a 4,000mAh battery which charges over a USB Type-C port and supports 65W SuperVOOC fast charging. The company says that the phone can be charged from 0 to 27% in just 5 minutes.
In the camera department, the Oppo Reno Ace sports quad lenses placed in a vertical bump on the rear panel. It comprises a 48MP primary camera paired with an f/1.7 aperture, a 13MP telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture, an 8MP super wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture and 116° FoV, and a 2MP depth sensor. The notch is home to a 16MP selfie lens which has an f/2.0 aperture. The Reno Ace has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oppo Reno Ace Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ curved AMOLED water-drop notch, 90Hz refresh rate, 135Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, HDR10+, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, USB Type-C, 65W SuperVOOC fast charging (0 – 27% in 5 minutes)
- Main Cameras: 48MP, f/1.7 aperture + 13MP telephoto lens, f/2.4 aperture + 8MP super wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 116° FoV + 2MP depth sensor
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS
Oppo Reno Ace price in China
The 8GB/128GB variant of the Oppo Reno Ace has been priced RMB 3,199 (about Rs. 32,000) in China. The 8GB/256GB version has been priced at RMB 3,399 (about Rs. 34,000). According to the official announcement the 8GB/128GB variant of the phone is being temporarily offered for RMB 2,999 (about Rs. 30,000), while the 8GB/256GB variant will be available at RMB 3,199 (about Rs. 32,000).
The highest end variant with 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage model is priced at RMB 3,799 (about Rs. 38,000).