The Oppo F15 has just been announced in India. The mid-range phone is powered by an octa-core Mediatek Helio P70 processor with 8GB of RAM.
The F15 has 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage and supports up to 256GB through a dedicated microSD card slot that’s part of a triple card system.
The Oppo F15 features a 6.4-inch AMOLED FullHD+ display with a water-drop notch, an in-display fingerprint scanner and is secured by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phone has a 90% screen to body ratio and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The device runs on ColorOS 6.1.2 based on Android Pie, and is backed by a 4000 mAh battery that supports VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 over a USB Type-C port. The Oppo F15 has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In the photography department, the F15 sports a 16MP lens with an f/2.0 aperture for selfies. The phone boasts a quad camera setup aligned vertically and consists of a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.79 aperture, support for Electronic Image Stabilization, assisted with an 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.25 aperture, a 2MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash and support for 4K video recording @30fps.
Oppo F15 Specs
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED FullHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, In-display fingerprint scanner, 90% screen to body ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.1.2 based on Android Pie
- Processor: Mediatek Helio P70
- Memory: 8GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 + up to 256GB dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 4000 mAh, USB Type-C, VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 aperture, EIS + 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle f/2.25 aperture + 2MP macro lens f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash, 4K @30fps
Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.3×7.9mm
- Weight: 172g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS/A-GPS