The Oppo A5s tech specs have been leaked before the device’s debut. It seems to have some pretty good features, for an entry-level device.
The phone that you see above is equipped with a 6.2-inch HD+ display, which has a 19:9 aspect ratio and has a dew-drop notch. The Oppo A5s will run on ColorOS 5.2 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo, unlike most of the company’s recent phones which run ColorOS 6 with Android 9 Pie.
The device is powered by an octa-core MeidaTek Helio P35 processor, and will be available in variants with 2GB, 3GB and 4GB of RAM. In terms of storage, the A5s offers 32GB/64GB of internal memory, with a dedicated microSD card slot providing an option for expandable memory.
The Oppo A5s tech specs are quite good in the camera department, with dual rear cameras, that consist of a 13MP lens that has an f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP sensor that has an f/2.4 aperture. The selfie camera on the phone is an 8MP lens with an f/2.0 aperture.
The front camera also supports Face Unlock, but the A5s also has a rear-placed fingerprint scanner.
Oppo A5s Tech Specs
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ 1520 x 720 pixels, dew-drop notch, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
- Memory: 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 4230mAh
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 8MP pop-up camera f/2.0 aperture
- Security: Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 170g
- Colours: Black, Gold, and Green
According to the report by MySmartPrice, the Oppo A5s could be launched soon in India.