Ones has revealed the OnePlus Pad price in India. The tablet will go on pre-order later this week in the Country.
The tablet is equipped with a 11.61 inches 2.8K LCD. The screen supports a resolution of 2800 x 2000 pixels, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 144Hz Touch Sampling Rate, a pixel density of 296 PPI. The device has an 88.14% Screen-to-body Ratio, and the screen supports 1400:1 Contrast Ratio, 500 nits brightness.
The tablet runs on OxygenOS 13.1 based on Android, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor, an
ARM G710 MC10 GPU, 8 GB/12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128 GB/256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage. OnePlus has packed a massive 9510 mAh battery in the tablet. It supports 67W SUPERVOOC fast charging over a USB Type-C port and can fully charge the device in just 60 minutes.
The OnePlus Pad has a single camera on the rear panel, a 13 megapixels sensor that supports Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS). It supports 4K video recording at 30 frames per second. The selfie lens on the tablet is an 8 megapixels snapper that supports EIS, and 1080p video recording @ 30 fps. It also supports Face Unlock for biometric authentication.
Connectivity options on the device include Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G, and Bluetooth 5.3. The tablet has a geomagnetic sensor, a light sensor, an acceleration sensor, a gravity sensor, a gyroscope, a color temperature sensor and a hall sensor.
The tablet weighs 552 gm and measures 258 x 189.4 x 6.5 mm. The OnePlus Pad does not have a 3.5 mm headphone jack or a fingerprint scanner. The device does not have a SIM card slot, so it is incapable of supporting mobile networks.
OnePlus Pad specs
- Display: 11.61 inches 2.8K LCD, 2800 x 2000 pixels, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 144Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 296 PPI, 88.14% Screen-to-body Ratio, 1400:1 Contrast Ratio, 500 nits brightness
- Operating System: OxygenOS 13.1 based on Android 13
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 octa-core
- GPU: ARM G710 MC10
- Memory: 8 GB/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128 GB/256 GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 13 MP, EIS, 4K 30 fps
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, EIS, 1080p 30 fps, Face Unlock
- Battery: 9510 mAh 67W SUPERVOOC fast charging, USB Type-C (100% in 60 minutes)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G, Bluetooth 5.3
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor, Light sensor, Acceleration sensor, Gravity sensor, Gyroscope, Color temperature sensor and Hall sensor
- Audio: USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 258 x 189.4 x 6.5 mm
- Weight: 552g
- Colours: Halo Green
OnePlus Pad price in India
The OnePlus Pad price in India starts at Rs. 37,999 for the 8 GB/ 128 GB version, while the 12 GB/ 256 GB model costs Rs. 39,999. The tablet will be available for pre-order from April 28th on the company’s website. The device comes in one colourway: Halo Green. It will also be sold via Flipkart and Amazon.
Buyers can avail an instant discount of Rs. 2,000 while purchasing the OnePlus Pad using an ICICI Bank Credit Card, EMI or Net Banking transaction. The company is also offering a free OnePlus Folio Case with the tablet for a limited time. Please refer to the official page for more details.
If the OnePlus Pad price in India is out of your budget, take a look at a significantly affordable one in the Redmi Pad in India.