OnePlus is planning to launch two new mid-range phones next week. But the OnePlus Nord N10 5G and OnePlus Nord N100 specs have been leaked already.
OnePlus Nord for reference
The Nord N10 5G sports a 6.49-inches Full HD+ display that supports 90Hz refresh rate, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The phone is equipped with quad cameras comprising a 64MP primary lens, with an 8MP Ultra-Wide lens, a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro lens with an LED Flash.
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G supports 5G mobile networks, and is backed by a 4300mAh battery which charges over a USB Type-C port. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G specs
- Display: 6.49-inch FHD+ with 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G
- Memory: 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage
- Rear camera: 64MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 2MP + 2MP
- Battery: 4300mAh
- Misc: 5G, USB-C, Headphone Jack
OnePlus Nord N100
The Nord N100 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor and supports 4G LTE mobile networks. The phone has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage. The device is equipped with a 6.52-inch HD+ LCD display. The selfie lens on the phone is an 8MP snapper.
The OnePlus Nord N100 is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port. The device has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The handset features triple cameras with a 13MP primary lens, a 2MP macro lens, a 2MP bokeh sensor, and a LED Flash.
OnePlus Nord N100 specs
- Display: 6.52-inch HD+ LCD display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460
- Memory: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Rear camera: 13MP Primary + 2MP Macro + 2MP Bokeh
- Front camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Misc: 4G only, Dual-SIM, USB-C, Headphone Jack
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G and OnePlus Nord N100 is expected to be priced affordably.