The Nokia 9 PureView with 5 cameras has been officially announced at MWC 2019. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest phone from HMD Global.
The design of the device matches what we have seen in previous leaks. The phone is equipped with a 5.99-icn QHD+ pOLED display which supports a 2K resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The PureView features an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The device runs on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by last gen’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with 6GB of RAM, and 128GB storage. The selfie lens on the device is a 20MP camera.
The highlight of the Nokia 9 PureView are the penta cameras which are placed in a ring formation with the LED Flash and other sensors. The 5 lenses are all 12MP lenses, and comprise of 2 x RGB and 3 x mono sensors.
The Nokia 9 PureView does not have a headphone jack. The phone is backed by a 3340 mAh battery that supports Quick Charging over USB Type-C and Wireless Charging. The PureView is IP67 certified for water and dust resistance.
Nokia 9 PureView Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inches QHD+ pOLED, 2560×1440 pixels,Corning Gorilla Glass 5, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno 630 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Cameras: 5 x 12 MP, f/1.82 aperture, (2 x RBG, 3 x mono) , LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 3320mAh, Quick Charging, Wireless Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE LTE Cat 16 4×4 MIMO, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, NFC, ANT+, USB Type-C
- Sensors: ALS/PS, G-sensor, E-compass, Gyro, Hall sensor, Barometer, Haptic vibrator
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8 mm
- Weight: 172g
- Misc: IP67 water and dust resistance
Nokia 9 PureView price
The Nokia9 PureView has been priced at $699, which is about Rs. 50,000. The phone will be available in Midnight Blue colour, from March.