Unofficial renders of the Nokia 7.3 have been leaked online. And they off the design of the device.
The phone sports a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a punch-hole in the top left corner for the 24MP selfie lens. Despite having fairly slim bezels and a punch-hole design, the Nokia 7.3 leaked renders show that the phone has a large chin with a Nokia logo on it.
The device is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 octa-core processor. The Nokia 7.3 is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery and is expected to support 18W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The handset has a 3.5mm headphone jack at the top of the frame.
Moving to the back, the Nokia 7.3 leaked images confirm a circular camera design, and the bump is surrounded by a metal ring. There are quad cameras on the phone, with the primary one being a 48MP sensor. An LED Flash is placed to the left of the cameras, while a fingerprint scanner is located just below the ring.
According to IPEEWorld and OnLEaks, the Nokia 7.3 measures 165.8 x 76.3 x 8.2mm in terms of dimensions.
Nokia 7.3 leaked specs (rumoured)
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 octa-core
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, 18W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP quad-cameras, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 24MP punch hole selfie camera
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 165.8 x 76.3 x 8.2mm