The Nokia 5.3 has been listed on the company’s Indian portal ahead of its official announcement. The complete specs and design of the phone have been revealed.
The device is equipped with a 6.55-inches HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a water-drop notch to house the 8MP selfie camera that has an f/2.0 aperture. The screen has received Low Blue Light certification from TÜV Rheinland.
The phone runs on Android 10 and is ready for Android 11 as part of the Android One Program. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, with a microSD card slot that supports up to 512 GB of expandable memory.
In the optics department, the Nokia 5.3 has quad cameras placed in a circle. The setup comprises a 13MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2 MP depth sensor, a 5 MP ultra-wide lens with a 118° FOV, a 2 MP Macro sensor and an LED flash.
The Nokia 5.3 is backed by a 4000 mAh, that charges over a USB Type-C port, though it does not support fast charging. The phone has a rear facing fingerprint scanner, and a Google Assistant button on the side.
The handset is protected by 2.5D glass on the front and has a scratch-resistant composite back panel. According to the official listing, the device will be available in 3 colours: Cyan, Sand, Charcoal. The phone measures 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5 mm in size and weighs about 180 g.
Nokia 5.3 Specs
- Display: 6.55-inches HD+, 20:9 aspect ratio, water-drop notch, Low Blue Light certification from TÜV Rheinland
- Operating System: Android 10
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Storage 64 GB + up to 512 GB microSD card
- Rear cameras: 13 MP f/1.8 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor + 5 MP ultra-wide 118° FOV + 2 MP Macro, LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 5V/2A, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano) 4G LTE Cat 4, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio, 2 microphones
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), Fingerprint sensor
- Misc: Google Assistant Button, 2.5D glass front and a scratch-resistant composite back
- Colours: Cyan, Sand, Charcoal
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 180 g
The Nokia 5.3 launch date remains a mystery, we will update you when HMD Global announces more information regarding the phone’s availabililty.