Nokia has announced 2 new Android phones in India. These are the Nokia 5.3 and Nokia C3
The Nokia 5.3 runs on Android 10, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It has a microSD card slot that supports up to 512 GB of expandable memory. The phone sports a 6.55-inches HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. It has a water-drop notch for the 8MP selfie camera which has an f/2.0 aperture. The device is protected by 2.5D glass on the front and has a scratch-resistant composite back panel.
The handheld is backed by a 4000 mAh, that charges over a USB Type-C port. The Nokia 5.3 is equipped with quad cameras that consists of a 13MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2 MP depth sensor, a 5 MP ultra-wide lens with a 118° FOV, a 2 MP Macro sensor and an LED flash. The phone has a rear facing fingerprint scanner, and a Google Assistant button on the side.
Nokia 5.3 Specs
- Display: 6.55-inches HD+, 20:9 aspect ratio, water-drop notch, Low Blue Light certification from TÜV Rheinland
- Operating System: Android 10
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Storage 64 GB + up to 512 GB microSD card
- Rear cameras: 13 MP f/1.8 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor + 5 MP ultra-wide 118° FOV + 2 MP Macro, LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 5V/2A, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano) 4G LTE Cat 4, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio, 2 microphones
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), Fingerprint sensor
- Misc: Google Assistant Button, 2.5D glass front and a scratch-resistant composite back
- Colours: Cyan, Sand, Charcoal
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 180 g
Nokia 5.3 Price in India
The Nokia 5.3 has been priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant, and at Rs. 15, 499 for the 6GB/64GB model. The device is available for pre-order today, and will gho on sale from September 1st.
The Nokia C3 is an entry level phone that’s powered by an octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor with 2GB/3GB of RAM, and 16GB/32GB of storage. The device has a microSD card slot which supports up to 128GB of additional memory.
The handset sports a 5.99-inches HD+ IPS display with large bezels. The Nokia C3 has a 5MP front camera for selfies, and a single rear camera with an 8MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Nokia C3 runs on Android 10, and is backed by a 3040 mAh battery that charges over a micro USB port.
Nokia C3 Specs
- Display: 5.99-inches HD+ IPS
- Operating System: Android 10
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- Processor: Unisoc SC9863A octa-core
- Storage 16GB/32GB + up to 128 GB microSD card
- Rear cameras: 8MP f/2.0 aperture LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP
- Battery: 3040 mAh, 5V/2A, micro USB
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano) 4G LTE Cat 4, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio
- Misc: Google Assistant Button, Fingerprint sensor
- Colours: Cyan, Sand
- Dimensions: 159.6 x 77 x 8.69 mm
- Weight: 180g
Nokia C3 Price in India
The Nokia C3 price in India starts at Rs. 7,499 for the 2GB/16GB variant, and at Rs. 8,999 for the 3GB/32GB version. Pre-orders for the phone starts on September 10th, and the device will be available for purchase from September 17th.