The Nokia 3.1 Plus has officially been announced in an event held at New Delhi. The device is the latest Android One phone from HMD Global.
The device is equipped with a massive 6-inch HD+ display protected by some form of Toughened Glass, and has an 18:9 aspect ratio form factor. The backplate of the phone is made of aluminium with a matte finish. The Nokia 3.1 Plus runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor.
The phone will be available in two variants: 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, 32GB of storage. The Nokia 3.1 Plus features dual cameras on the back with a 13MP and a 5MP lens, while the selfie camera is an 8MP shooter.
A rear-placed fingerprint scanner provides a secure way to unlock the device quickly. The Nokia 3.1 Plus features a 3,500 mAh battery which charges over a micro USB port. On the bright side, the phone has a 3.5mm audio jack.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Technical Specifications
- Display: 6-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio, Toughened glass
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Storage: 16/32 GB + up to 400GB microSD
- RAM: 2GB/3GB LPPDDR3
- Primary Camera 13MP with f/2.0 aperture, + 5MP with f/2.4 aperture + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat. 4, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS+Galileo
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint sensor, NFC
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone jack, Micro USB
- Dimensions: 156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19 mm
- Weight 180 g
The Nokia 3.1 Plus has been priced at Rs. 11,499 in India, while the global price is €159. The phone will be available from October 19th, in India. The device comes in 3 colours: Blue, White, Baltic.