Motorola has announced a new mid-range phone called the Motorola One 5G in the U.S. It is a budget-friendly device that supports 5G network connectivity.
The One 5G is equipped with a 6.7″ Full HD+ CinemaVision display, 21:9 aspect ratio, with a 409 ppi, 90% Screen to Body Ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10. It has Dual punch-hole cameras with a 16MP Ultra-wide Angle lens that has an f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size and an 8MP lens with an f/2.2 aperture and 1.12µm pixel size, and supports Face Unlock.
The Motorola One 5G has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The phone runs on Android 10 and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 5G processor with 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage and a microSD card slot that supports up to 1TB of expandable memory.
In terms of optics, the Motorola One 5G features quad cameras comprising a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, 1.6µm Pixel Size, a 5MP Macro Vision lens and Ring Light with an f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm Pixel Size, that has a minimum 2cm focus distance, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with an 118° FOV that has an f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm Pixel Size), a 2MP Depth Camera with an f/2.2 aperture, 1.75µm Pixel Size, and an LED Flash.
The Motorola One 5G is backed by a 5000mAh battery that supports 15W TurboPower fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone does retain the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Motorola One 5G Specs
- Display: 6.7″ Full HD+ CinemaVision display, Full HD+, 2520 x 1080 pixels, 21:9 aspect ratio, 409 ppi, 90% Screen to Body Ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, LTPS, HDR10
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 5G
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 1TB microSD card
- Battery: 5000mAh, 15W TurboPower fast charging, USB Type-C port
- Main Cameras: 48MP (f/1.8 aperture, 1.6µm Pixel Size) + 5MP Macro Vision + Ring Light (f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm Pixel Size) minimum 2cm focus distance + 8MP (f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm Pixel Size) 118° ultra-wide angle + 2MP Depth Camera (f/2.2 aperture, 1.75µm Pixel Size), LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: Dual punch-hole cameras 16MP Ultra-wide Angle f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size + 8MP f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Dimensions: 168 x 74 x 9 mm
- Weight: 207g
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Dual frequency GPS (L1+L5), A-GPS, LTEEP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, Fingerprint reader, E-compass
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Color: Oxford Blue
Motorola One 5G Price
The company hasn’t announced the exact price of the phone, bud did say that the Motorola One 5G price will be below $500. It will be available on AT&T and Verizon in the U.S later this year.