Motorola is prepping to launch a new phone in the G series. And here are some Moto G9 Power leaked renders.
The handset sports a 6.78-inches HD+ IPS display with a screen resolution of 1640 x 720 pixels and 264 PPI. It has a thick frame running around the screen, and a large chin. The selfie lens in the top left corner of the screen is a 16MP punch-hole sensor with an f/2.25 aperture. The Moto G9 Power is reportedly powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor clocked at 2.0GHz, with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The device has a microSD card slot for additional memory.
The Motorola G9 Power is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery, that supports 20W fast charging over a micro-USB port. The device runs on Android 10.
The primary camera seen in the Moto G9 Power leaked renders is a 64MP rear lens that has an f/1.79 aperture. It is accompanied by 2 more lenses and an LED flash, which are housed in a square bump in the top left corner. The device has a rear fingerprint scanner.
Motorola Moto G9 Power specs
- Display: 6.78-inches HD+ IPS, 1640 x 720 pixels, 264 PPI
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core @2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + microSD card slot
- Rear Cameras: 64MP primary lens, f/ 1.79 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.5 aperture
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, 20W fast charging
- Security: Rear fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM cards, 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
Motorola Moto G9 Power price
WinFuture suggests that the Moto G9 Power could be priced at 250 Euros. The device is expected to be announced soon.