Motorola has introduced the Moto G9 Power in India. The mid-range phone had recently been launched in Europe. The key feature of the device is its 6000mAh battery that supports 20W TurboPower fast charging.
The phone runs on Android 10 and is powered nu a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage. The Moto G9 Power has a microSD card slot that supports up to 512GB of additional memory. The handset has triple cameras on the back, with a 64MP primary lens that has an f/1.79 aperture. The phone sports a 6.8-inch Max Vision HD+ display, with a 16MP punch-hole camera placed in the top left corner of the screen.
The Moto G9 Power has a dedicated Google Assistant button on the side. The device is equipped with a rear-facing fingerprint scanner. The phone is rated IP52 for water-repellance.
Motorola Moto G9 Power specs
- Display: 6.78-inches HD+ IPS, 1640 x 720 pixels, 264 PPI
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core @2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + microSD card slot
- Rear Cameras: 64MP primary lens, f/ 1.79 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.5 aperture
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, 20W fast charging
- Security: Rear fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM cards, 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
Moto G9 Power price in India
The Moto G9 Power has been priced at Rs. 11,999, the device will be available in two colours: Electric Violet and Metallic Sage. The phone will go on sale from 15th December, at 12 noon, exclusively on Flipkart.