The E6s runs on Android 9.0 Pie, and is powered by an octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 processor clocked at 2.0-GHz, with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage. The microSD card slot supports up to 512GB of expandable memory.
The Moto E6s is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery, which is quite low by today’s standards. But the back cover and battery are user replaceable, which makes it just about one of the few phones with a removable battery. The phone has a 6.1-inch HD+ display with a water-drop notch and a 19:5:9 aspect ratio.
In the camera department the E6s features dual lenses with a 13MP primary shooter with an f/2.0 aperture that supports Autofocus and a 2MP depth sensor along with an LED Flash. The selfie lens on the phone is an 8MP snapper with an f/2.0 aperture that supports Face Unlock. The device has a micro USB port for charging and data transfer, and a fingerprint scanner for quick and secure unlocking.
Moto E6s specs
- Display: 6.1-inch MaxVision HD+ (1560 × 720 pixels), 19:5:9 aspect ratio, water-drop notch
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 @ 2.0-GHz
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 650MHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + up to 512GB microSD
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.0 aperture, Autofocus + 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 3000mAh, micro USB
- Misc: Fingerprint scanner, P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Dimensions: 155.6x 73.1x 8.6mm
- Weight: 149.7g
Moto E6s price in India
The device will be available in 2 gradient colours: Rich Cranberry and Polished Graphite.
Moto E6s launch offers include Jio vouchers wprth upto Rs. 2,200 cashback, Cleartrip vouchers worth Rs. 3,000.