The Moto E6S India launch date has been officially announced. A teaser page on Flipkart reveals the phone’s design and some key specs.
And it appears to be a re-branded version of the Moto E Plus that was announced a week ago. So, here’s a recap of the device’s specs
The Moto E6S is equipped with a 6.1-inch MaxVision HD+ display that has a 19:5:9 aspect ratio and a water-drop notch. It runs on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage. The device has a microSD card slot which supports up to 512GB of expandable memory.
The phone has a P2i water-repellent nano-coating, and features a rear-placed fingerprint scanner. It is backed by a 3000mAh battery that charges over a micro USB port. The E6S has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In the optics department, the Moto E6S has dual rear cameras with a 13MP primary sensor that has an f/2.0 aperture, supports Autofocus, and a 2MP depth sensor. The selfie lens on the device is an 8MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
Moto E6S specs
- Display: 6.1-inch MaxVision HD+ (1560 × 720 pixels), 19:5:9 aspect ratio, water-drop notch
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 @ 2.0-GHz
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 650MHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + up to 512GB microSD
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.0 aperture, Autofocus + 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 3000mAh, micro USB
- Misc: Fingerprint scanner, P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Dimensions: 155.6x 73.1x 8.6mm
- Weight: 149.7g
Moto E6S India launch date
The Moto E6S India launch date is set for September 16th.