Micromax has announced a mid-range phone in the In series. This is the Micromax In 1.
The phone is equipped with a 6.67-inches Full HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 91.4% screen-to-body ratio, and has 400 nits brightness. The selfie camera on the phone is an 8MP snapper.
The In 1 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage. You may add up to 256GB of additional memory via a dedicated microSD card. The handset runs on Android 10, though the company says it will be updated to Android 11 by May 2021. It also promises 2 years of OS updates for the phone.
In the camera department, the Micromax In 1 boasts a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.79 aperture, a 2MP Depth sensor, a 2MP Macro lens, and an LED Flash. The device has a rear fingerprint scanner, and is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port and supports 18W fast charging.
Micromax In 1 specs
- Display: 6.67-inches Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 91.4% screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits brightness
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core
- Operating System: Android 10
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 aperture + 2MP Depth sensor + 2MP Macro lens, LED Flash
- Selfie camera: 8MP
- Connectivity:4G LTE, 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Security: Rear fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5,000mAh, USB Type-C 18W fast charging
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and gravity sensor
- Dimensions: 165.24 x 76.95 x 8.99mm.
- Colours: Blue and Purple
Micromax In 1 price in India
The Micromax In 1 price in India starts at Rs. 10,499 for the 4GB/64GB version, while the 6GB/128GB version costs Rs. 11,999. The device will go on sale at 12PM on March 26th on Flipkart and Micromax India’s websites. The brand is offering the devices for Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 11,499 for a limited time.