Meizu's upcoming device could be a stunning flagship with a notch-less design. And if you are wondering what it looks like, here is the latest Meizu 16s leaked render.
To be fair, this design does look very similar to the one which was leaked earlier this month, which was supposedly a photoshopped render of the Meizu 16 Plus.
But the new Meizu 16s leaked render, does look convincing. You can see from the icon on the screen, that the phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner. That is not entirely surprising, considering that the Meizu 16 and the 16 Plus do sport similar sensors.
Basically, the new render shows that the Meizu 16s' design is exactly the same as the Meizu 16 sans the forehead and chin bezels. And we think the specs of the device could be similar to that of the Meizu 16. So here is a recap of the original's specs.
Meizu 16 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels), In-screen fingerprint scanner (optical), 100000 : 1 contrast ratio, 402 PPI, 430 nits brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 3010 mAh
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 20MP, OIS (optical image stabilization), f/1.8 aperture + f/2.6 aperture, Dual ISP, ring LED flash
- Front Camera: 20MP,f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G + 5G, 4G VoLTE, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, SBAS, QZSS, A-GPS
- Sensors: Horizontal linear motor, stress sensor, Hall magnetic sensor, gravity sensor,
Ambient luminosity sensor, infrared distance sensor, gyroscope, electronic compass
But, the thing is, the Meizu 16s could be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8150 processor.
Another important feature which we can see on the Meizu 16s leaked render, is the triple rear cameras, and the LED flash on the back panel.
Meizu 16s leaked expected price
According to the Meizu 16s leaked price info, the device could be priced at 3500 RMB in China. That's about Rs. 35,000 or $504. In comparison, the Meizu 16 retails for 2,698 RMB, while the Meizu 16 Plus costs 3198 RMB.