The LG Wing India launch date has been confirmed by the company. The swivel phone comes with 2 displays.
LG has released a teaser video on Twitter that highlights the phone’s design.
The primary screen on the phone is a 6.8-inches Full HD+ POLED display with a 20.5:9 aspect ratio. The device has slim side-bezels, and a slight chin and forehead. The LG Wing’s secondary display is a 3.9-inches GOLED screen, with a 1:1.15 aspect ratio. The device has a 32MP pop-up selfie camera, and the screen is equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The LG Wing is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The main camera set up comprises triple cameras with a 64MP wide-angle primary lens, a 13MP ultra wide-angle lens, a 12MP gimbal motion sensor and an LED Flash. The phone is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port.
LG Wing Specs
- Main Display: 6.8-inches Full HD+, 2460 x 1080 pixels, 20.5:9 aspect ratio POLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 395 PPI
- Secondary Display: 3.9-inches, 1:1.15 aspect ratio GOLED, 1240 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Main Cameras: 64MP wide-angle f/1.8 aperture + 13MP ultra wide-angle, f/1.9 aperture + 12MP gimbal motion sensor f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP Pop-Up lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 4,000mAh, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 169.5 x 74.5 x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 260g
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Colours: Illusion Sky and Aurora Gray
LG Wing India launch date
The LG Wing India launch date has been set for October 28th.
Based on its international pricing of KRW 1,098,900, the LG Wing price in India could be around Rs. 70,000.