The LG V40 ThinQ India launch date is official. A banner on Amazon India announces that the flagship device is set to make its debut on our shores on January 20th.
The phone had been unveiled in October in the US, so we know all there is to know about the device’s tech specs. So, here’s a brief recap of the LG V40’s hardware.
LG V40 ThinQ Technical Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.4-inch 19.5:9 QHD+ OLED FullVision Display (3120 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.1 + microSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Cameras: 16MP Super Wide (F1.9 / 1.0μm / 107°) + 12MP Standard (F1.5 / 1.4μm / 78°) + 12MP Telephoto (F2.4 / 1.0μm / 45°)
- Front Camera: 8MP Standard (F1.9 / 1.12μm / 80°) + 5MP Wide (F2.2 / 1.12μm / 90°)
- Battery: 3300mAh + Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 + Wireless Charging.
- Connectivity: LTE-A 4 Band CA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Audio: 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound, FM Radio
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor
- Size: 158.7 x 75.8 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 169g
- Other: IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
LG V40 ThinQ price in India
The LG V40 ThinQ price in India could be around Rs. 57,000 (about $800), because that’s what the device retails for in the U.S, though it was priced at $900 upon launch.
Though LG V40 ThinQ launch date is January 20th, Amazon‘s banner reads that the device will be available for purchase a day earlier, on January 19th, as an early access sale for Amazon Prime members.
The LG V40 ThinQ India launch offers include a 10% Instant Discount for HDFC Debit Cards, Credit Cards and EMI. Buyers will be eligible for a free screen replacement worth Rs. 16,750. Amazon is offering an extra exchange of Rs. 5,000 over the value of your old phone. A No Cost EMI option for 12 Months is also available.