Lenovo has officially launched the Zuk Z2, as the Lenovo Z2 Plus in India. The device will come in two variants: one with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, and the other with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
The Z2 Plus sports a 5-inch 1080p Full HD LTPS display with 2.5D curved glass, and has a durable fiber glass frame. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0 on top. The device is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz, and an Adreno 530 GPU.
The photography department on the Lenovo Z2 Plus comprises of a 13 megapixel rear camera with an f/2.2 apeture, LED Flash, Phase Dection AutoFocus, 4K video recording, 1080P timelapse video recording, and slo-mo video recording @ 120 fps. The selfie lens on the device is a 78 degree wide angle 8 megapixel front camera, with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Z2 Plus has a front facing fingerprint scanner, housed in the physical home button, and comes with a USB Type C connector. The device supports dual SIM cards, 4G LTE with VoLTE (useful for Jio), Wi-Fi, GPS, and is backed by a 3,500 mAh battery which supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Technical Specifications
- Display : 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass
- CPU : 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820
- GPU : Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM : 3GB/4GB
- Storage : 32GB/64GB internal
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0
- Main Camera : 13 MP with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- Front Camera : 8 MP with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- SIM Support : Dual (nano) SIM
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity : 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery : 3500 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions : 141.65 × 68.88 × 8.45 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
The Lenovo Z2 Plus has been priced at Rs. 17,999 for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant, while the 4GB/64GB storage variant will retail for Rs. 19,999. The phone will be available exclusively from Amazon India, from September 25th.