The iQOO 7 India launch date has been confirmed by the company. The Vivo-subsidiary will bring its latest flagship phones to our Country by the end of this month.
In case you missed it, the OEM announced the iQOO 7 series in China this January.
The device sports a 6.62-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz Touch Sampling Rate, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It runs on OriginOS based on Android 11, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor with 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB/256GB of storage.
iQOO 7 is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port and supports 66W FlashCharge, that can top up the phone from 0-100% in just 22 minutes.
The hole-punch camera on the front is a 16MP selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture. The main optics set up on the device comprises a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.79 aperture that supports optical image stabilization, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 13MP portrait sensor with an f/2.46 aperture lens, and an LED Flash. The device supports 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2 among other connectivity options. Sadly, the phone does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In addition to the regular iQOO 7, the company will also launch the iQOO 7 Legend 5G, for which it partnered with BMW M Motorsport, in India. The high-end variant of the phone has a cool racing stripe similar to the one on the cars.
iQOO 7 specs
- Display: 6.62-inches Full HD+ AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits brightness, 20:9 aspect ratio, 91.4% screen-to-body ratio, 6,00,000:1 Contrast Ratio, HDR10+, 300Hz Touch Sampling Rate, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating system: OriginOS based on Android 11
- Processor: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, USB Type-C, 66W FlashCharge (0-100% in 22 minutes)
Main Cameras: 48MP, f/1.79 aperture, OIS + 13MP ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 aperture + 13MP portrait sensor, f/2.46 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2
iQOO 7 India launch price expected
Based on the device’s cost in China, the iQOO 7 price in India is expected to be around the Rs. 43,000 mark for the 8GB/128GB version, and at about Rs. 48,000 for the 12GB/256GB variant. The phone will be available on Amazon India’s website.