The Infinix Hot 12 Play has been launched in India. The entry-level phone is equipped with a 6.82 inches HD+ LCD panel with a resolution of 1640 x 720 pixels, and a 90Hz Refresh Rate.
The screen has a 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, supports 480 nits brightness, 90.66% screen-to-body ratio. The mobile runs on XOS based on Android 11, is powered by a Unisoc T610 processor with an ARM Mali G52 GPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage.
The selfie lens on the Infinix Hot 12 Play is n 8MP snapper, while the rear camera array houses a 13MP main sensor, a depth sensor and an LED Flash. The Infinix Hot 12 Play packs a 6,000mAh battery that supports 10W charging. Connectivity options on the mobile include Dual SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, and GPS. The phone weighs 209g, measures and has a rear fingerprint scanner.
Infinix Hot 12 Play specs
- Display: 6.82 inches HD+ 1640 x 720 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 480 nits brightness, 90.66% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: XOS based on Android 11
- Processor: Unisoc T610
- GPU: ARM Mali G52
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Main Cameras: 13MP + Depth Sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 6,000mAh, 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Dimensions: 171x78x8.9mm
- Weight: 209g
- Sensors: Rear fingerprint scanner
- Colours: Champagne Gold, Daylight Green, Horizon Blue, and Racing Black
Infinix Hot 12 Play price in India
The Infinix Hot 12 Play will be available for an introductory price of Rs. 8,499 in India, from May 30th on Flipkart. The device comes in 4 colour options: Champagne Gold, Daylight Green, Horizon Blue, and Racing Black.