Nothing’s first smartphone is set to make its debut next month. The company has announced the Nothing Phone 1 pre-order pass, which users will need to buy the phone.
How to register for Nothing Phone 1 pre-order pass
1. Visit the company’s website.
2. Click on the Join Waitlist button.
4. Click the confirm button.
5. You will get a verification code in your mail’s inbox. Enter the code on Nothing’s website. The code is valid for 24 hours only.
6. The website will prompt you to enter your name, and set a password for your Nothing account.
7. The next step is a waiting game, as you will need an invite code for the pre-order pass.
Once you get the code, you can use it to pre-order the Nothing Phone 1 on Flipkart. According to some images shared by Mukul Sharma, interested buyers will need to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000 to reserve the device. This will allow you to buy the mobile on launch day, if you complete the purchase by paying the rest of the money.
The deposit is refundable in case you decide not to buy the smartphone. Nothing Phone Pre-order pass holders will get a special price for an accessory, along with some exclusive pre-order offers.