The Honor 9X India launch date has been confirmed. In case you missed it, the mid-range phone had been announced about 6 months ago in China.
Here’s a recap of the phone’s specs. The phone sports a : 6.59-inches Full HD+ display with minimal bezels, and no notch or punch-hole cutout thanks to the 16MP pop selfie lens.
The main lenses comprise a 48MP sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED flash.
The Honor 9X is powered by Huawei’s HiSilicon Kirin 810 octa-core processor with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage. It runs on EMUI 9.1.1 which is based on Android 9 Pie. The device is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The phone is backed by a 4000mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port.
Honor 9X specs
- Display: 6.59-inches Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 391 PPI, 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 810 octa-core
- Operating System: EMUI 9.1.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- GPU: Mali-G52
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 512GB via microSD card
- Selfie Camera: 16MP pop-up camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual SIM Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.1 × 77.2 × 8.8mm
- Weight: 206g
Honor 9X India launch date
According to a teaser page on Flipkart, the Honor 9X India launch date has been set for January 14th. The page has a few banners outlining the features of the phone’s 16MP pop-up camera and the 3D portrait lighting that’s available on the front and rear cameras. The words “Flipkart Unique” on the page hints that the phone could be a Flipkart exclusive
Honor 9X price
The Honor 9X 4GB/64GB variant had been priced at 1399 RMB (about Rs. 14,000) in China. But the device currently sells for 1099 RMB, which is about Rs. 11,000. So, we can expect a similar pricing in India.