The Zenfone Max M1 sports a 5.45-inch IPS HD+ display with a 82% screen to body ratio, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
The device has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage along with a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 256GB of expandable storage, in a triple card slot system. The Zenfone Max M! runs on ZenUI 5 based on Android Oreo.
The Zenfone Max M1 is equipped with a single rear camera, which is a 13MP lens, with an f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, and an LED Flash. The front camera is a 5MP lens which also has an LED Flash. The Zenfone Max M1 features a 4,000 mAh battery which is capable of reverse charging.
The ASUS Zenfone Lite L1 has a rear-placed fingerprint scanner and also supports Face Unlock.
Zenfone Max M1 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.45-inch IPS, HD+ 1440 x 720 pixels, 800:1 contrast ratio, 82% screen to body ratio
- Operating System: ZenUI 5 Android Oreo (Twin Apps)
- Processor: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 256GB MicroSD (dedicated memory card
- Rear Camera: 13mp, f/2.0 aperture, 5p lens, PDAF, 1.12μm, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture LED Flash
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Connectivity: Triple card Slot (Dual SIM + microSD), 4g VoLTE, Wi-fi b/g/n, GPS/AGPS/BDS/GLONASS
- Unlock method: Face Unlock + Fingerprint Scanner
- Weight: 150g
ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Cashback offers
Jio is offering Rs. 2200 cashback and 50gb additional data with the phone.
You can get the Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection for Rs. 99 (normally costs Rs. 399), that secures your device with Theft protection, Broken Screen Replacement, Liquid Damage, Doorstep pickup and Drop, Guaranteed Repair or Replacement, etc.
The Zenfone Max M1 will have a No-cost EMI offer which allows buyers to pay Rs. 1250 per month for 6 months, at no extra interest.
ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Price in India
The ASUS Zenfone Max M1 is priced at Rs. 8,999. And the introductory price of the phone is Rs. 7,499. It comes in 2 colours: Black and Gold. The device will be available during the Flipkart Festive Dhamaka Days soon along with some special bank offers.