XOLO has announced the launch of XOLO Q700S, which is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and 1 GB of RAM with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running on top of it. In terms of display, XOLO Q700S comes with a 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display with resolution of 480 x 854 and a pixel density of 218 PPI (pixels per inch) .
In terms of storage, it comes with just 4 GB internal memory and expandable external memory with the help of MicroSD (up to 32GB). In practical terms, it means that the user will have just ~2GB of storage space left for actual use.
The device is powered by a 1800 mAh battery which gives you a standby time of 600 hours on 2G & 450 hours on 3G and a total talk time of 23 hours on 2G and 9 hours on 3G.
The device comes with sensors such as Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensor.
- Display – 4.5” 480×854 (FWVGA) IPS
- Processor – 1.3 GHz Quad Core
- OS – Android OS Jelly Bean v 4.2
- RAM – 1 GB
- Internal Memory – 4 GB
- External Memory – MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera / Flash – 8 MP AF Rear + VGA Front / LED Dual Flash
- Battery Capacity – 1,800 mAh
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
Price and Availability
XOLO Q700S will be available at retail and online stores at a price of Rs. 9,999 and will be available in Silver and Gold colors.