After the launch of Motorola Moto E, we have seen numerous launches in the entry level smartphone segment with pretty decent hardware which were almost non-existent before Moto E. Some of the notable devices in this segment include Micromax Unite 2 and Xolo Q600s, with the prices of these devices almost similar to Moto E. In same entry level segment, Xolo has just announced another smartphone i.e Xolo Q500s IPS.
Xolo Q500s IPS sports a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen IPS display with a resolution of 800 ×480 pixels. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor and 416MHz Mali400 GPU supported by 512 MB of RAM (Moto E comes with 1 GB of RAM). It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system.
It is just 9 mm thick and supports FM Radio feature. In terms of storage, it comes with 4GB of internal memory and expandable with microSD up to 32GB. The device is powered by a 1500 mAh battery.
Xolo Q500s IPS specifications
- Display : 4-inch capacitive touchscreen IPS
- Resolution : 800 ×480 pixels
- CPU : 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- GPU : 416MHz Mali400
- RAM : 512MB
- OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support
- Camera : 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Thickness : 8.98mm
- FM Radio
- Storage : 4GB of internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Connectivity : 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery : 1500 mAh
Xolo Q500s IPS is priced at Rs. 5,999 and is listed only on XOLO portal at the moment.