Xolo has just announced Xolo Play 6X-1000, a Hexa-Core CPU powered Android smartphone with 2 GB RAM. Hexa-core Processors are still rare in smartphones and the devices are either powered by a Quad-core CPU or an Octa-core CPU.
Xolo Play 6X-1000’s 1.5 GHz Hexa-Core processor comes from MediaTek (MT6591) and sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The device is powered by latest version of Android i.e Android 4.4 kitkat.
In terms of camera, it comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The device is powered by a decent 2100 mAh battery.
Xolo Play 6X-1000 specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS
- Resolution : 1280 x 720 pixels
- CPU : 1.5 GHz hexa-core MediaTek MT6591 processor
- GPU: 600 MHz Mali 450
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : 8GB internal, expandable with MicroSD card up to 32GB
- OS: Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support
- Camera : 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor, 1080p video recording and 2MP front-facing camera
- FM Radio
- Connectivity : 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery : 2100 mAh
Xolo Play 6X-1000 is priced at Rs. 14,499 and is listed at the XOLO portal only.