The device will debut here at the end of the month according to a Tweet from the brand’s official handle.
In case you missed it, the Xiaomi Mi 10 was announced in China about a month ago. Here’s a recap of the device’s specs
Xiaomi Mi 10 Specs
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- Battery: 4780 mAh (4500mAh – Mi 10 Pro) USB Type C, 30W Fast Charging, 10W reverse charging
- Main Cameras: 108MP + 13MP ultra-wide-angle f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP f/1.8 aperture + 20MP ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 aperture, 12MP depth sensor f/2.0 aperture, 12MP telephoto sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.6mm x 74.8mm x 8.96mm
- Weight: 208g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, 5, 4, 802.11 a/b/g 2.4GHz/5GHz, 8×8 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, 4G + 5G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1
Xiaomi Mi 10 India Launch Date
The Xiaomi Mi 10 India Launch Date has been set for March 31st. The device will be announced in a livestream that begins at 12:30PM. As for the price of the phone, the Xiaomi Mi 10 was priced at RMB 3999 in China for the 8GB/128GB version, which is about Rs. 43,000. The 8GB/128GB variant costs RMB 4299 (about Rs. 46,000) and the top end model with 12GB/256GB was priced at RMB 4699 (about Rs. 50,000).
We can expect a similar price range for the phone in India. It remains to be seen whether the company will also launch the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro here.