It’s finally happening, Xiaomi is bringing its flagship phone series to our Country. The Xiaomi Mi 10 India launch has just been confirmed.
The device will debut here at the end of the month according to a Tweet from the brand’s official handle.
In case you missed it, the Xiaomi Mi 10 was announced in China about a month ago. Here’s a recap of the device’s specs
Xiaomi Mi 10 Specs
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- Battery: 4780 mAh (4500mAh – Mi 10 Pro) USB Type C, 30W Fast Charging, 10W reverse charging
- Main Cameras: 108MP + 13MP ultra-wide-angle f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP f/1.8 aperture + 20MP ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 aperture, 12MP depth sensor f/2.0 aperture, 12MP telephoto sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.6mm x 74.8mm x 8.96mm
- Weight: 208g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, 5, 4, 802.11 a/b/g 2.4GHz/5GHz, 8×8 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, 4G + 5G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1
Xiaomi Mi 10 India Launch Date
The Xiaomi Mi 10 India Launch Date has been set for March 31st. The device will be announced in a livestream that begins at 12:30PM. As for the price of the phone, the Xiaomi Mi 10 was priced at RMB 3999 in China for the 8GB/128GB version, which is about Rs. 43,000. The 8GB/128GB variant costs RMB 4299 (about Rs. 46,000) and the top end model with 12GB/256GB was priced at RMB 4699 (about Rs. 50,000).
We can expect a similar price range for the phone in India. It remains to be seen whether the company will also launch the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro here.