Xiaomi has just announced Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro in China. These the company’s flagship phones for 2020.
Xiaomi Mi 10
The phone is equipped with a curved 6.67-inch FullHD+ AMOLED punch-hole display that has a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch response rate. The screen has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and supports 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut sRGB, and HDR10+.
The Mi 10 runs on MIUI 11 based on Android 10, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and 8GB/12GB of RAM. The device has 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.0 Storage.
The battery powering the phone is a 4780 mAh cell that supports 30W Fast Charging, 10W reverse charging via the USB Type C port. The Xiaomi Mi 10 does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The selfie lens on the top left of the Mi 10’s display is a 20MP f/2.0 aperture. The primary cameras on the phone comprise a 108MP lens, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.4 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor that has an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 supports Wi-Fi 6 with 8×8 MU-MIMO, 4G and 5G mobile networks.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
The Mi 10 Pro is quite similar to the regular version, but has a 4500mAh battery. The device has a different camera set up that consists of a 108MP lens with an f/1.8 aperture, a 20MP ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 12MP depth sensor lens with an f/2.0 aperture and a 12MP telephoto sensor, and an LED Flash.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Specs
- Display: 6.67-inch FullHD+ AMOLED 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch response rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut sRGB, 1120 nits brightness, HDR10+
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- Battery: 4780 mAh (4500mAh – Mi 10 Pro) USB Type C, 30W Fast Charging, 10W reverse charging
- Main Cameras: 108MP + 13MP ultra-wide-angle f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP f/1.8 aperture + 20MP ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 aperture, 12MP depth sensor f/2.0 aperture, 12MP telephoto sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.6mm x 74.8mm x 8.96mm
- Weight: 208g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, 5, 4, 802.11 a/b/g 2.4GHz/5GHz, 8×8 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, 4G + 5G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1
Xiaomi Mi 10 Price
The Xiaomi Mi 10 price starts at RMB 3999 in China for the 8GB/128GB version, at RMB 4299 for the 8GB/128GB variant, while the highest end model with 12GB/256GB will cost RMB 4699.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has been priced at RMB 4999 for the 8GB/256GB variant, the 12GB/256GB model will be available for RMB 5499 and the top end version with 12GB/512GB at RMB 5999.
According to Xiaomi India chief, Manu Jain, the Mi 10 could be introduced in India, but the company’s manufacturing facilities in the Country aren’t capable of producing the phone. He hinted that the device could be launched in India at a higher price, due to the import taxes.