The Xiaomi 13 Lite specs have been leaked via a listing on a retailer’s website. The design of the phone has also been revealed ahead of the official launch.
The device sports a 6.55-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and is home to an in-display fingerprint reader.
The phone will run on MIUI 13 based on Android 12, and will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor with an Adreno 662 GPU. The device has 8GB of RAM, and 128GB/256GB of storage. The phone pictured in Black colour, was listed on a German retailer’s website. The page has been taken down, but FoneArena shared a Google Cached version of it.
The selfie lens on the Xiaomi 13 Lite is a 32MP front-facing camera. The rear camera array consists of three lenses with a 50MP primary lens with a Sony IMX766 sensor, an f/1.8 aperture, a 20MP ultra-wide angle lens with a 115° FoV, an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED flash. The camera supports 4K video recording.
Xiaomi has packed a 4,500mAh battery in the handset, and it supports 67W fast charging via a USB Type-C port, and Wireless Charging. The phone has Dual Stereo Speakers, and supports Dolby Atmos.
The device measures at 159.2 × 72.7 × 7.23 mm, and weighs 171.8g. The Xiaomi 13 Lite will support various connectivity options including 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2. The renders confirm that the phone does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack. The mobile includes a slew of sensors such as a Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, and an Infrared Sensor.
Xiaomi 13 Lite leaked specs
- Display: 6.55-inches Full HD+ AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 402 PPI, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz PWM Dimming, 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 octa-core 2.4GHz
- GPU: Adreno 662
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Main Cameras: 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture + 20MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro camera f/2.4 aperture, LED flash, 4K video recording
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Battery: 4500mAh, 67W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Audio: Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 159.2 × 72.7 × 7.23 mm
- Weight: 171.8g
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM cards, eSIM, 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor
- Colour: Black
Xiaomi 13 series launch date
The Xiaomi 13 series is set to be announced on March 26th at the Mobile World Congress 2023, in Barcelona. The Xiaomi 13 Pro will be launched on the same day in India.