As expected, Vivo Z1 is official, making it the first smartphone in Z series which is now listed on Chinese portal suning.com. The specifications match with the leak that we reported yesterday. Vivo Z1 sports a 6.25-inch Full HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 IPS display, powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 660 along with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB internal storage along with support for expandable storage up to 256GB with microSD card.
Vivo Z1 runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system. In terms of camera, it features a dual camera module at rear consisting of 13MP primary sensor LED flash + secondary 2MP sensor while on the front it comes with a 12MP front shooter that can output 24MP images. It also comes with A.I face beauty and face unlock feature.
The phone is backed by a 3260mAh battery without any support for fast charging.
Vivo Z1 specifications
- 6.25-inch Full HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash + secondary 2MP camera
- 2*12MP (24MP) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 149.3g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
Vivo Z1 is priced at 1798 yuan (~US$ 280 / Rs. 19,000)and will be available in Black, Red and Blue colour options. It goes on sale from June 4th in China.