Just when we thought pop-up selfie cameras are the future, Vivo has something new in the works. Get ready for the Vivo V17 Pro, it has dual pop-up selfie cameras.
It shows the dual pop-up cameras in action, and it uses the same concept of single pop-up selfie cameras, i.e., it has a motorized pop-up module. But since it houses dual cameras it is wider. The video also hints that the pop-up cameras may have LED Flash on the edges. There appears to be a speaker in the module as well.
Now, we did see the Vivo V17 Pro specs leak (courtesy: WinFuture) a few days ago. So here’s everything we know about the phone so far. The device is equipped with a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2440 x 1080 pixels. It also houses an in-display fingerprint scanner.
An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor powers the Vivo V17 Pro, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The phone is backed by a 4100 mAh battery which charges over a USB Type-C port.
The selfie lenses comprise a 32MP wide-angle lens and a 2MP depth sensor and supports Face Unlock. The main camera set up consists of a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor and another 2MP sensor.
Vivo V17 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.44-inch Super AMOLED, 2440 x 1080 pixels, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.0 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Selfie Cameras: 32MP wide-angle lens + 2MP depth sensor, Face Unlock
- Main Cameras: 48MP + 8MP wide-angle lens + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP
- Battery: 4100 mAh, USB Type-C port
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, Dual SIM support
- Weight: 202g