Samsung has slashed the prices of several smartphones in India.
The list of devices whose prices have been slashed include their 2014 flagship phone, the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Here are the phones which have new price tags (listed with their current prices and former prices)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – Rs. 37,500 (formerly Rs. 43,250)
- Galaxy Note 3 Neo – Rs. 24,378 (formerly Rs.27,249)
- Galaxy S3 Neo – Rs. 20,910 (formerly Rs. 26,200 )
- Galaxy Grand Neo – Rs. 13,668 (formerly Rs 18,299)
- Galaxy Star Advance – Rs 6,790 (formerly Rs 7,400)
- Galaxy Ace NXT – Rs 6,930 (formerly Rs 7,400)
You can buy them from the Samsung India E-Store, or wait for e-commerce websites such as Flipkart or Amazon to drop the prices to reflect the price cuts.