The device is available in LTE and Wi-Fi only variants. The Galaxy Tab A7 sports a 10.4-inches WUXGA+ TFT display. It has a resolution of 2000 x 1200 pixels and has thick bezels on all sides.
The tablet runs on One UI 2.5 based on Android 10, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 2020 comes with 32GB of storage, of which only 19.6GB is available to the user. On the bright side, it has a microSD card slot that supports up to 1TB of additional memory.
The selfie camera on the tablet is a 5MP lens, while the rear sensor is an 8MP snapper. The device does not have an LED Flash for the main camera. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 is backed by a 7040 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C.
The tablet weighs 477g and measures 7.0 mm in terms of thickness. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack, Quad Speakers, and supports Dolby Atmos Audio. Though the Galaxy Tab A7 does not have a Fingerprint Scanner, it supports Face Unlock via the selfie camera.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Specs
- Display: 10.4-inches WUXGA+ 2000 x 1200 pixels, TFT
- Operating System: One UI 2.5 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core 2GHz/1.8GHz
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + upto 1TB microSD card
- Battery: 7040mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 8MP, FHD [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 157.4 x 247.6 x 7.0 mm
- Weight: 477g
- Connectivity: 2G/2G/4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Audio: Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Security: Face Unlock, Samsung Knox
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 price in India starts at Rs. 17,999 for the Wi-Fi only model. The LTE version will cost Rs. 21,999. The tablet is available in 3 colours: Gray, Gold, and Silver. You can pre-order the Galaxy Tab A7 from Amazon, Samsung.com, and avail a cashback of Rs. 1500 when you purchase it with an ICICI Debit Card or Credit Card.
Oddly, Samsung has not mentioned when the tablet will go on sale.