The Samsung Galaxy Note10 launch date has finally been confirmed. The South Korean electronics giant has continued to release a new Note flagship, in August for the past few years. This time is no different.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 launch date
The device is set to be unpacked on August 7th, according to a Tweet by Samsung Mobile. A teaser page on the company’s website also says the same. We did report about the Galaxy Note10 launch date earlier, but that was a leak. It’s good to have an official confirmation.
If you are wondering what that camera under the S-Pen hints at? Wonder no more. It is the punch-hole selfie camera that you can see here.
Here’s what we know about the phone so far.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 specs
- Display: 6.75-inch Dynamic Super AMOLED QHD+, 3040 x 1440 pixels, 498 PPI, HDR10+, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: octa core Exynos 9820/Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: UFS 3.0
- Main Cameras: 16MP ultra-wide angle + 12MP primary + 12MP telephoto + ToF 3D Depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: 10MP
- Battery: 4,600 mAh, 45W Quick Charging (QC 3.0)
- Ports: USB Type-C, S-Pen slot
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.4 x 7.9 mm
The Galaxy Note10 will be available in 2 variants, a standard model and a Galaxy Note10 Pro variant (seen above). The latter however, could be named the Galaxy Note10+, according to a recent leak.
Leaked Galaxy Note10 case renders reveal that apart from a bigger display, the Galaxy Note10 Pro will have two extra sensors for the cameras, on the back panel.
We expect to see more leaks about the phones, as the Galaxy Note10 launch date draws closer.